Legal Secretary- Glasgow- Salary- £DOE
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary and feel like it might be time for a new challenge?
We are delighted to be working alongside a leading legal firm based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit a new Legal Secretary to join their busy team.
Ideally for this position, you will have previous experience working within conveyancing and executries.
Providing efficient and effective legal secretarial and general administrative support to Partners, Fee Earners and Trainees, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing PA, Secretarial and Administration support
- Audio & Copy Typing of documentation
- Dealing and liaising with clients
- Greeting visitors / clients at meetings
- Arranging meetings and events
- Dealing with incoming post / mail etc.
- Producing reports
- Assisting with billing processes
- Any other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have solid conveyancing and/or execturies experience.You must also have a fast & accurate typing speed, excellent communication skills and a flexible, pro-active attitude.
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency