Part time Residential Conveyancing Secretary
Edinburgh City Centre
3 or 4 days per week.
Lovely small friendly firm.
You will provide backup secretarial support for 4 Fee Earners as required on a day to day basis, as well as helping to cover busy spells and holidays for individual teams. As such, a willingness to be flexibile and to “muck in” to ensure the smooth running of the office will be essential. Duties will include audio typing & completion of legal documents relating to residential conveyancing transactions, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Executries; handling telephone enquiries & greeting clients coming into the office; as well as a range of other office duties as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience (1 year +) working as a Residential Conveyancing Secretary in Scotland (preferably Edinburgh) essential and experience in Wills, Powers of Attorney and Executries preferred.
- Strong audio typing skills, offering excellent speeds and a high level of accuracy
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills & professional telephone manner
- Ability to deal with clients & colleagues in a courteous & professional manner
- Ability to remain calm in difficult or pressured situations
If you are interested, please contact Nikki McCarron on 0131 357 5333 or apply directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.