Do you have Legal Secretarial experience? Do you want to become part of a growing Scottish firm who encourage progression?
- Providing full secretarial support to the departmental fee earners,
- including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of
- correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system;
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner;
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with partner and fee earners on any action required;
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Working as a member of the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to
- Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other
- general office administrative duties as required.
Experience of working within a Private Client department would be preferred, but is not essential
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 35 hours per week.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Nikki McCarron directly on 0131 357 5333
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.