Lettings Negotiator – Part time.
Friday – 9-5:30pm
Saturday – 10-4pm
Monday – 9-5:30pm
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Lettings Negotiator will act as the principle viewer for all marketed properties and ensure that our viewings are carried out in a highly efficient manner as well as maximising the conversion rate of viewing to successful tenancies. Negotiators will provide an exceptional customer service experience to all in-keeping with the company's brand.
In addition you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to ensure that detailed and accurate feedback is collected to inform the decision making processes of the Portfolio Managers and their Landlord clients.
To register and maintain regular contact with applicants in order to build strong relationships. Lettings Negotiator should also conduct the due research to ensure you can present an informed front, and note the requirements of the applicant to match them to other available properties.
Driving Portfolio Performance – to be providing a highly effective viewings service, supporting the Portfolio Managers to improve the performance of their assets under management. Effectively work to achieve both individual and office targets and set by the Head of Department.
Managing Applicants - take the time to ascertain the individual needs of all prospective tenants, ensuring they are provided with detailed information with regards to the property and the Rettie & Co. tenant application process. To maintain regular contact and build rapport with applicants.
Managing Administration – to be organised and diligent in your administration of the viewings process. Update the system with all new property details including web brochure, photographs and ensure new properties are featured on the website.
Excelling in Client Care – Give best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner and negotiating best possible price for the client
- Maintaining Company and Operational Standards – to ensure standards are met by complying with company policies and procedures. Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market. Follow Health and Safety procedures at all times. Effectively selling all services Rettie can provide.
- Drive and Determination
- Good knowledge of Edinburgh areas and the geography of the City.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- MUST hold a clean UK manual driving licence
Salary is £17,000 pro rata'd, 20.5 hours per week.
OTE quarterly bonus applicable also.