Join a dedicated and dynamic team at the forefront of their field with a highly reputable and forward-thinking legal firm in the heart of Edinburgh. The firm boasts an established and growing client base alongside an energetic and supportive working culture and a modern approach.
- High calibre Litigation experience
- Experience representing Insurance clients
- 0-5yrs PQE
- Desire to grow and progress your skills alongside like-minded professionals
- Ambitious and eager to learn; you do not want to be a cog in a wheel
- You have a positive and flexible approach towards new initiatives
- You are a team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- A varied and fast paced role, ideal for a dynamic and hardworking individual, with a prestigious client portfolio throughout the UK.
- This is a hands-on role which offers real responsibility and the chance to make an impact on the firm.
- Opportunity to work alongside senior and award-winning lawyers with 1 on 1 mentoring and support.
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
- For more experienced candidates, there will be the opportunity to mentor and develop junior members of staff.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative firm who are known for valuing their people, and who are dedicated to genuine career progression, and the chance to work on a varied and exciting workload.
Please apply to Kirsty Mcfarlane with your most recent CV, and please get in touch to speak confidentially