Maintenance Electrician – Leven – Temporary – Salary £13-16 per hour
Are you an experienced electrician looking for a role where no to days are the same? Does the thought of working for an established public sector organisation appeal to you? Are you looking for a role that will allow career progression?
We are looking to speak to Electricians in Fife to join our Client in the public sector, as a member of their in-house maintenance team on a temporary basis, with an opportunity to become a permanent member. Working as a member of a multi-trade team you will be responsible for electrical maintenance across the site.
You are someone who is looking for a role with longevity and career progression as well as a role that will allow you to carry out various electrical tasks.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are time-served electrician with minimum of 17th edition and willingness to obtain 18th edition.
- Experience and knowledge of PPM, reactive repairs as well as BMS, Fire alarms and panels and emergency light testing.
- Experience of working in commercial environments and ability to communicate with the public and be well presented at work.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working across the Clients site to carry out reactive maintenance and PPM on various appliances, as well as work on Heating systems, Fire panels, refrigerators, and emergency light testing.
- You will be working as a member of a multi-trades team.
- Further down the line you may be requested to take part in an on-call rota.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
Call Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com