Maintenance Engineer – Coatbridge - £33-37k + shift allowance & company benefits
Does the idea of working for a national production processing business who is firmly focused on career development and progression sound interesting to you?
We are looking to speak to Maintenance Engineers for a permanent position who have Electrical and Mechanical experience working within volume production and manufacturing or production processing environments.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are educated to an HNC level, or in possession of relevant industry mechanical/electrical qualifications.
- You have experience in fault finding in emergency breakdown situations.
- You are competent and fully proficient with planned maintenance projects.
- Familiar with electrical and mechanical diagnostic techniques.
- You work well as part of an Engineering team and equally unsupervised when required.
- Knowledge of best practice and up to date health and safety requirements.
What does the day to day look like?
- Partnering with the existing on-site maintenance team, you will be heavily involved in both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Your main aim will be to keep production machinery downtime to an absolute minimum.
- You will be responsible for new equipment installs and set up.
- Your normal working week will consist of 48 hours over day and back shift rotation with enhanced rates and shift allowance for any over time work.
Sounds exciting to you? Call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org