One of Scotland's largest processing plant requires a Maintenance Engineer.
The client is looking for a multi-skilled engineer to be part of the team responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance duties on site.
Ideally, from a food manufacturing background, the ideal candidate will have experience with automated production equipment and refrigeration controls.
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations & planned and reactive maintenance within the site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
The site operates 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday with an intensive seasonal period (July – September) where it operates a rotating 12 hr shift pattern covering 7 days a week.
Including overtime, expected earnings are £39,000 per annum.