Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Fife – Salary £44,000
Does the idea of working for a UK based, award winning FMCG organisation excite you? Do you want to work for a company that has a strong history in production but with forward thinking processes?
We are looking to speak to Maintenance Engineer to join the in-house engineering team at our Clients FMCG processing plant on a permanent basis. Working throughout the state-of-the-art plant, you will be responsible for the mechanical maintenance of equipment on a fast-paced production line.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience as a Mechanical biased Engineer, with relevant qualifications.
- You will have some knowledge of electrical maintenance.
- You have experience and knowledge manufacturing and have worked in fast paced production environments.
- You have knowledge and experience of PPM and breakdowns as well as fault finding in production.
- Knowledge of H&S procedures and adhere to these at all times.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working in a fast-paced food production environment.
- Carrying out Mechanical maintenance, repairs and improvements of production equipment.
- There will be some electrical maintenance required on occasion.
- Carrying out checks throughout the plant to ensure breakdowns are prevented and kept to a minimum and machinery is fully operational.
- Maintenance of site and grounds of the plant.
- Ensuring stock of parts and tools are replenished.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in line with H&S and Compliance procedures.
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- This is a Day shift role, with on call aspect.
Does this sound like your next role?
Call Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com