Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Dunfermline – Salary £DOE + Shift Allowance
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its staff? Would you like to work for a global market leader in FMCG?
We are looking speak to multi-skilled maintenance engineers who are seeking new opportunities within FMCG. Based at our client’s modern production facility on the outskirts of Dunfermline, you will be working on agreed shift patterns to help plan and undertake all necessary scheduled maintenance, as well as efficiently responding to breakdowns
This role is truly a multi-skilled position and will require experience and enthusiasm to help embed a high-performance culture.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are mechanically and electrically qualified and have carried out Multi-skilled roles.
- You have a minimum SVQ/NVQ level 3 qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- You are skilled and experienced in Fault Finding and have the ability to react to breakdowns in a calm and safe manner.
- FMCG Experience is essential for this role.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responding to breakdowns of machinery, equipment and systems across the site.
- Planning and carrying out scheduled maintenance.
- Diagnosing and servicing machinery and equipment.
- Identifying improvements to machinery and equipment, and work with the department leaders to suggest improvements.
- Creating daily reports on a variety of factors.
- Monitoring and assessing external contract workers who are carrying out repairs.
- This is a shift based role with flexible working allowance.
If this is the next role for you, get in touch with Kirsty McRae in our Dundee office on 01382 768700, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!