Management Accountant – Glasgow - £26,000 - £30,000
Are you a dynamic and determined Part Qualified Accountant? Are you looking for a new role where you can challenge yourself in a structured and supportive environment? Would you like to work for a truly flexible and modern employer?
We are excited to be working alongside a market leader, looking to bring an ambitious Management Accountant into their large Glasgow based team. Working in a varied role offering both genuine challenges and support in equal measure, this role be ideal for a Part Qualified accountant with exposure to dealing with management accounts, looking to make that next step into a more fulfilling position.
If you’re looking for a structured environment where you can learn and progress, while continuing professional qualifications this may be the ideal opportunity for you. The chance to work in a progressive environment but still be part of a truly international organisation with global reach is on offer.
What does the day to day look like?
- Assisting the Management Accounts Team Manager in the production of accurate management accounts within tight deadlines
- Communicating with the organisation across the UK
- Building positive relations various internal stakeholders across the business, acting as a vital contact during month end
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, verifying the accuracy of the management accounts
- Conducting variance analysis for the organisation
- Dealing with queries on both an internal and external basis
- Ensuring SOX requirements are fully met
- Producing ad hoc reporting for various managers
- Managing all of the duties mentioned above these duties whilst upholding the values of the organisation and their global brand
Are you what we’re looking for?
- Display a genuinely proactive and dynamic attitude with an appetite to learn and progress
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Experience in implementing new processes or controls
- A strong attention to detail and clear organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads in a in order to meet deadlines
- Experience within a professional services background would be beneficial
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Alistair Dickson using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such