Manufacturing Manager – Glasgow – Salary £DOE
HRC Recruitment would like to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join a fast paced long standing Precision Engineering company.
You will be planning, directing and coordinating the manufacturing activities to ensure the output is met on a daily basis.
How your day to day will look:
- Direct Manufacturing Process to ensure operations are running as effectively and efficiently as possible while upholding the high quality standards
- Supervise and motivate the team by coaching through individual performance, training needs, overtime – ensuring skills are harness and developed at all opportunities
- Manage control of standards through documented records, including job card completion, support AS91000 QMS
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Set and monitor product standards, examine samples of products or direct testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality
Are you who we are looking for?
- Degree in Management/Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years management experience in an industrial setting
- Strong relationship with Managers in other Departments including Procurement, Accounts Management, Engineering and Quality to ensure On Time Delivery
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge - Confident, rounded thinking
- Takes ownership for team cohesion and team development
- Has a professional, collaborative approach to others
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Focused target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.