Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE)
Marketing Manager – Professional Environment, Glasgow
Are you an experienced Marketing Professional with a proven track record of leading change? Can you develop, implement and support a marketing and business development strategy? This could be the ideal opportunity for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading client based in the heart of Glasgow, to recruit for a Marketing & Communications Manager. Working closely with the Managing Partners, this role will allow the company to grow and develop the business strategy.
What will the role of Marketing Manager entail?
- Develop social media presence
- Organize and attend conferences and events, actively networking and developing the reputation
- Develop and implement a marketing and business development strategy, including budget, communication, branding and digitial
- Managing and approving campaigns
- Managing communications with partners / managers
- Managing tender processes
What will the successful candidate look like?
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level of equivalent
- You will be a first-class communicator with proven influencing skills
- An experienced and collaborative people manager
- Previous experience of managing a marketing function with a small team is essential.
This is a great role for the right candidate to join a professional business and really make a difference.
Please send your CV asap to considered.