Material Scheduler 3 Month FTC– Glasgow – Salary £DOE
Does the idea of working for a global drinks business where your exceptional organisational and planning skills would be put to good use? One where you will join a business during an exciting growth period and be surrounded by supportive colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound appealing?
We’re looking to chat to experienced candidates with a background in Material Planning/scheduling within the Drinks industry. This is a temporary role for a period of 3 months, it would be great if you were immediately available.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You must have experience of planning within the Drinks industry with Bulk scheduling/planning experience
- Experienced user of excel to an advanced level
- You should be naturally analytical with excellent arithmetic skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be fantastic
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- We would like you to be pro-active and have a passion for enhancing and improving processes
What does the day to day look like?
- Use ERP system to identify short and medium term material supplies.
- Call off materials from suppliers to meet production schedule.
- Ensure allocations are being tracked Vs budget.
- Manage the movements of materials into and out of third-party warehouses
- Work closely with procurement analyst, supply planners and production teams to ensure any changes in materials requirements are monitored and proactively managed.
- Ensure that materials are managed and brought to site in a timely manner
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are maintained on the ERP system with correct dates, quantity and outstanding balances.
- Ensure all Call Offs and deliveries are tracked, documented and down dated in a timely manner
- Manage materials Run in Run Out (PIPO) to ensure minimal write off
- Work with suppliers and procurement team to identify opportunities and implement initiatives that improve materials and supply to sites.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on email@example.com and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.