Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced warehouse environment ensuring stock accuracy and material placement is always achieved? Would you be interested in an opportunity to join an established team where you will be surrounded by supportive colleagues with a genuine love of the job?
We’re looking to chat to experienced candidates with a background in Material Planning/Inventory Control. This is a permanent role based in Grangemouth where you would be responsible for ensuring materials supplies are scheduled to meet production requirements.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- It is preferred that you have a few years’ experience in an Inventory Control role within manufacturing
- Previous experience and fully conversant in a Warehouse ERP system
- Good communicator, able to work cross functionally with other teams
- Experience of working within a fast-paced warehouse environment
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
What does the day to day look like?
- Ensure stock accuracy is always achieved.
- Work closely with the Procurement team to ensure delivery supply targets
- Liaise with the Production team to ensure no material shortages impact the production plan
- Ensure all aspects of supplier returns along with any waste material returns are dealt with in a timely manner.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on email@example.com and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.