Are you a Material Quote Analyst looking for a new role? Have you got experience working within the engineering or manufacturing industry? Does the idea of working with a great team of people in a modern facility sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking to chat with Material and Quote Analysts to discuss an exciting role with a specialist electronics manufacturer based in Livingston. As a Material Quote Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of Request for Quotations (RFQ's) for materials components based on quote requirements received from new and existing customers. You will define needs, clarify discrepancies and determine the strategy to RFQ completion. You will also monitor all RFQ’s through the process and resolve any issues that come up.
This company is going through continuous growth and investment and are looking for someone to join the team as part of their ongoing growth plan.
What does your day look like?
- Development, execution and tracking of the quotation activities with existing and potential customers
- Cost Estimating/Quoting Experience in electronic components
- Review of customer RFQ’s for accuracy, completeness and suitability, and liaison with customers to address gaps
- Ownership for all customer RFQ’s ensuring the flow of information and internal management and liaison with suppliers to ensure optimal responsiveness
- Supporting the Business Development/Sales team to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Prepares full cost overview and make recommendations re the customer selling price strategy
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Experience in electronic manufacturing services and content management
- Highly PC Literate and ability to use MRP/ERP systems
- Strong numerical and written skills in the production of high-quality quotes and orders
- Team working and collaborative skills to work across a number of key functions in the business
- Ability to adapt to varying workflow and flexible skills set to execute a variety of functional tasks and activities as required
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.