Mechanical Maintenance Fitter – Kirkcaldy – Temporary – Salary £13-16 per hour
Are you looking for a role with variety where every day holds a different challenge? Does the idea of working for a team that promotes career progression sound exciting?
We are looking to speak to Mechanical Fitters in Fife to join our Client in the public sector as a member of their in-house maintenance team on a temporary basis, with an opportunity to become a permanent member. Working as a member of a multi-trade team you will be responsible for Mechanical Maintenance throughout the site.
You are someone who is looking to expand their skill set and continue or start a career in maintenance. You are looking for a role where you can progress up the career ladder.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are time-served mechanical fitter or mechanical engineer.
- Experience and knowledge of PPM, reactive mechanical repairs as well as fault finding.
- Experience of working in public environments and ability to communicate with the public and be well presented at work.
- Knowledge of boiler plants, steam systems, heating and ventilation systems are beneficial.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working across the Clients site to carry out reactive maintenance, PPM and fault finding of various systems, as well as legionella testing, fire systems and laundry.
- You will be working as a member of a multi-trades team.
- There will be a rota in place, and on call every 1in5 with overtime rates.
Are you right for this role?
Call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com