MI Analyst/ Management Information Analyst – Contact Centre – Glasgow City Centre
HRC Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading contact centre working directly for a reputable brand, with a great employer reputation, based in the heart of the city centre!
This role suits someone with a strong background in providing MI within a contact centre environment, who has strong stakeholder management skills and is able to work directly with the Resource Planning Manager on various projects.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Analytical experience essential, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
• Ability to interpret data and make recommendations to management
• Strong stakeholder management skills and a confident presenter
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong SQL skills used in a specific MI role, with an ability to extract, manipulate and present complex data
• A natural problem solver
• Experience of identifying and driving business improvements
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint skills
• Ability to create and understand complex formulas, link databases and create working MI tools
• An understanding of programming languages, ideally you will have experience of writing VB code but this is not essential
• Strong background in data extraction ideally within MS SQL SRV and SAS
What does the day to day look like?
• Delivery of all reporting activities to agreed timescales and quality
• Develop reports in line with business requirements
• Produce analysis and make recommendations to management
• Maintenance of SQL server data tables and scheduled jobs
• Work with other business areas through data gathering and analysis
• Share MI best practice across all contacts
• Interrogate data warehouse using SAS programming
• Provide guidance on all MI related matters
• Continually observe operational performance, identify trends and areas for investigation
• Recommend improvements in systems and processes to improve overall MI production, insight and analysis
• Provide training to operational business areas on systems to aid with the accuracy of MI produced
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to join a great team, working for a reputable brand and will benefit from a generous salary and a competitive benefits package. There is also plenty of room for future growth and development!
If you wish to apply to this role, please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.