Middle Office Assistant Manager - Glasgow city centre - 12 month FTC role with a Competitive Salary
I am working on an opportunity for an experienced Middle Office Assistant Manager to join a leading Investment Banking group in Glasgow city centre for an exciting opportunity. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Middle Office Assistant Manager role:
The key function of the role is to manage the day to day production activity of a team within the department ensuring client commitments are met. You will also support the team manager in managing all aspects of team performance including line management of staff as agreed with the line manager and check and oversee the work of team members.
Team Responsibilities – Are you this person?
- Team Management
- Client Service & Controls
- Continuous Improvement & New Business
- Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Strategy & Governance
Competencies required for the role:
- Strong risk management awareness
- Proven experience in a cross functional (Business and IT) business process analysis
- Involvement in or lead on change initiatives
- Strong client service skills
- Market expertise
- Familiarity with financial services
- Experience of managing team members or workload within a team
- Extensive experience working within a Trade Management capacity
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency