Mobile Facilities Electrician – Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire – Salary £DOE
Do you like the sound of working for one of the UK’s most established Facilities Management providers, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Electricians and Approved Electricians to discuss joining a reputable FM team on a full-time permanent basis. Working with a team of mixed trades for a specific client contract, you will be carrying out PPM and reactive tasks, as well as other electrical works.
You are looking for a mobile role where no two days are the same. You are someone who is approachable and takes pride in their work. You want to join a company with string values and promotes growth from within.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are an Electrician or an Approved Electrician with SJIB and have or willing to obtain your 18th edition.
- You have experience in working in Facilities Management, Building Services or Property Maintenance environments, and public sector experience. Having also carried out PPM and reactive electrical works in these environments.
- You have or willing to obtain an enhanced disclosure check, as well as a full driving licence.
- You are committed to delivering a high standard of work and be able to communicate effectively with your team and clients.
What does the day to day look like?
- Responding to reactive needs of the client and carrying out PPMs, whilst working to the company standards and providing an excellent service. You will also be requested to carry out other electrical tasks including emergency light testing.
- Being part of a hard-working electrical team and reporting directly to the Contracts Manager.
- You will be working weekday hours, 40 hours a week. There will be on call and over time rates.
Is this is the role you are looking for?
Call Kirsty McRae today!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.