Mobile Tail Lift Technician – Central Scotland – Salary DOE
Are you an experienced Mobile Technician looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be responsible for your own work load and have the freedom of a field-based role?
If this you, keep reading…
How your day to day will look:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance and repairs in the workshop and on the roadside
- Carrying out welding repairs
- Being able to problem solve on your own
- Deal with a range of customers across the central belt with different turn around times
Are you who we are looking for?
- Someone who can work 40 hours Monday – Friday with occasional Saturday morning shifts – additional hours paid at time and a half O/T
- You will receive Forklift and Crane operating training
- Hard working
What's in it for me?
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Specific industry training and tickets provided by the company
- Company Vehicle
- Can manage your own workload
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 353 8373 for more information.