Mortgage Support Advisor
Clydebank, £9.34ph (Temporary ongoing)
Are you seeking the opportunity to join a professional financial services-based employer and take the next step in your career? Would you like to work in an environment with a wealth of support and personal development? If so we are keen to hear from you.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong customer service experience ideally built within a telephony-based role. Working within a face passed environment you will provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customer's journey.
You will be working for a company that offers both excellent training opportunities and a work/life balance with no evening or weekend work, working between on a rotating shift plan between 8.00am - 6.00pm.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience working within a call and contact centre
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and want to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
What does the day look like?
- Liaise with brokers daily providing an exceptional service
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Answer a wide range of queries regarding Mortgage products and applications
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.