Electrical Maintenance Technician - Central Belt Scotland - Salary £35,000 + excellent benefits - Bottling
Does the idea of working in a state-of-the-art production facility, clear career progression and working within a highly skilled engineering team sound perfect to you?
We're looking to have a chat with Electrical Technicians, Electrical Maintenance Engineers or Multi-Skilled Engineers with electrical bias to discuss joining a successful FMCG business on a permanent basis on day shift. You would be maintaining bottling lines to maximise availability which includes routine maintenance, problem solving, undertaking line improvements and repairing any line breakdowns to ensure the effective utilisation of the line and to maximise efficiency.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Electrically time served with recognised apprenticeship
- Qualified to minimum 17th edition
- Qualification in relevant discipline / HNC or equivalent
- Ability to read electrical drawing
- logical approach to fault diagnosis related to automated equipment
- Experience in FMCG production environment
What does the day to day look like?
- Ensure planned maintenance program is carried out on schedule
- Attend line breakdowns and carry out reactive work
- Support and lead Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide support to the Bottling Team
- Proactively identify and order spare parts as required
- Identify the cause of quality defects and ensure the issue is resolved satisfactorily
- Propose and implement quality and productivity improvements on lines
- Support installation and commissioning of new equipment
Apply now or contact James Blyth for a confidential chat on 07983176630 / email@example.com