Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Perth – Salary up to £33,000 DOE
Do you like the idea of working for a European market leader in FMCG? Do you want to work for a company with strong values and promotes sustainable food production?
We are looking to speak to Multi-Skilled Engineers to join the in-house engineering team at our Clients FMCG plant in Perth on a permanent basis. Working throughout the plant, you will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment on a fast-paced production line.
If you have worked as an Electrical or Multi-skilled Engineer within FMCG, this may be the role for you!
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are a qualified/time served Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with experience in Multi-skilled roles.
- Ideally you will have 18th edition electrical qualification.
- You have experience and knowledge of FMCG and have worked in fast paced production environments.
- You have knowledge and experience of PPM and breakdowns as well as fault finding in production.
- You have an understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working in a fast-paced food production environment.
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance, repairs and improvements of production equipment.
- Carrying out checks throughout the plant to ensure breakdowns are prevented and kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in line with H&S and Compliance procedures.
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- You will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Working a 2-week shift rotation of early and day shifts, on a 40-hour Monday-Friday work week.
Does this sound like your next role?
Call Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org