New Business Administrator - Temporary - Glasgow - £10.43 per hour
Do you currently work across legal, financial services or another professional service industry?
Are you interested in compliance and operations?
I am looking to speak with financial services professionals about a temporary opportunity with a large motor finance business in Glasgow. This is a great time to join a supportive organisation that has a real family feel.
What does the day to day look like?
The New Business team are responsible for vetting documents in relation to motor finance new customers and will be assessing these in line with company guidelines.
- Checking of official documents to ensure they comply with company guidelines
- Chasing up missing or inaccurate information as and when required
- Updating compliance and operational knowledge on a regular basis and attend workshops and additional training courses as and when required
- Educate standards across the wider business
- Abide by regulations in relation to AML checks
Who are we looking for?
I am looking to speak with individuals used to working in an office environment who can manage and prioritize their day and have exceptional administrative skills. Ideally, I am looking for someone from a compliance background.
- Good self-awareness and the ability to manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to read and understand legal documentation and to put this into practice
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- You should have at least 1 years experience as an administrator within a professional services firm
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a growing business who will support your long term career goals
- Possibility for a permanent role for the right candidate
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.