Are you looking for your next permanent move to a Glasgow office who pride themselves on transparency and teamwork?
Are you flexible, adaptable and have a positive mindset?
Would you like to work in a vibrant office with access to a range of excellent benefits?
If so, click APPLY now or get in touch with David at our Glasgow office for an informal chat and more information.
As a New Business Administrator, you will be responsible for evaluating documentation received from introducers in relation to proposals for hire purchase vehicle finance
What does the role look like?
- Use sound judgement and accuracy within the documentation checking process prior to pay out
- Maintaining productivity and timescales for pay out as specified within the Startline Operational policies and procedures
- Without delay any incorrect or missing information should be reported to the relevant introducer without delay
- Ensure all information remains confidential and information systems continue to be protected, abiding the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Remain flexible and committed within a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with members of the team and introducers
- Keep up to date with operational and compliance policies and guidelines
- Remain vigilant to any suspicious activity of fraud or anti-money laundering ensuring this is reported
What YOU need?
- Awareness and understanding or prevailing regulatory and compliance requirements, to include the Consumer Credit Act (CCA), the Consumer Credit Directive (CCD), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and outlook is required)
- Ability to work outwith normal working hours if and when appropriate
- Previous experience as an administrator or similar is essential, with a minimum of 3 years experience
What you will get in return:
- Salary of £20,000 per annum working 35hrs per week
- 12% to 18% annual bonus based on performance
- 15% company pension
- Discounts on gym membership
You will work 35hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern between Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.