You want to be part of a respected and established law firm and be part of a valued team.
You want to use your Family Law experience, gained from your traineeship, to provide expert advice during a difficult and life changing time.
If you are looking to make a real difference, then this is an opportunity which should not be missed.
As a Newly Qualified Family Law Solicitor you will be handling a high value, blue chip case load.
Are you who we are looking for?
- A newly qualified Family Solicitor
- Experience in handling a variety of family matters gained through your traineeship
- The ability to manage your own caseload
- The ability to create strong relationships with are variety of clients
- Confidence in court appearances
What does your day to day look like?
- As a Family Law specialist, you will have to deal with a variety of cases
- Advise a varied client base on a number of complex family law issues
- Appear in Court
- Participate in business development initiatives
If this sounds like you, please call me to discuss further on 0141 375 1032/07795 284595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#EdinbughLegal #Legaljobs #Solicitor #familylaw #worklifebalance #Edinburgh #careerprogression
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.