Nightshift Administrator- Glasgow – Salary £10ph
Do you want to work for a prestigious city centre-based financial services company? Do you want to work just 3 shifts per week? Are you interested in working as an administrator within a busy PPI Operations team?
Your duties and responsibilities will be varied so you won’t be bored, and you will have various admin tasks to complete per shift. You will believe in delivering an excellent customer service first time and have experience within a similar role.
This is a night-shift position working 33 hours per week over 3 nights; Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 7pm to 7am. Although this role is temporary there is no end date with a vision for this to be ongoing.
What does the day look like?
- Completing daily processing tasks
- Gathering information from various sources
- Data entry and Administration
- Lettering customers’ and clients’ as business requires
- Organise and prioritise daily workflow
- Ad-hoc duties as required i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning documents
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience within an administration role, data entry position or a busy customer services function
- Extremely thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures
- Performance driven and the ability to meet and exceed targets/ KPI’s
- Strong team player, with a supportive attitude towards sharing and adopting best practice
Click the apply button below to apply with your most recent CV.
*Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check. *
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.