NPD Project Manager – Edinburgh – Salary DOE + Excellent benefits
Do you dream about being a key part of a growing single malt whisky brand?
Have you experience and passion for creating luxury packaging?
Does the idea of working in a bespoke city centre office with colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with NPD Project Managers to discuss joining a luxury spirits business in Edinburgh. This is a new position and an exciting opportunity for someone to join a successful business with ambitious growth and expansion plans.
You are looking for freedom, flexibility and fun in the workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience in luxury brand and new product marketing
- Experience identifying, developing and commercialising new products
- Experience renovating products to enhance brand innovation
- Cross-functional experience
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Experience driving ideas from concept to shelf
- Clear ability to take initiative and bring different perspective on ideas
- Excellent organisational, communication and Project Management skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Working with Marketing to deliver new products on time to the correct costs and standards
- Creating and managing technical development timelines
- Coordinating operational aspects of NPD projects through management of cross functional teams
- Carrying out project risk reviews and managing complexity in new developments
- Assisting buyer preparation of tender documents and participation in supplier selection
- Participation of ongoing supplier assessments
- Supplying information required for production and quality documentation
- Exploring and introducing innovation and new technologies
- Working with Operations to deliver new technologies into production
- Managing artwork development and approval process
- Ensuring management and coordination with QC / Compliance departments on all legal requirements ensuring these are delivered across all new packaging and POSM elements
- Preparing and maintaining project related ISO documentation
- Ensuring all products are developed in accordance with luxury and visual perfection standards
Get in touch with James Blyth on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07983176630 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.