Operations Analyst (Valuations) - Glasgow - Temporary - Competitive Salary
Do you want to work for a business with the perfect work-life balance, endless development and training opportunities and a small and supportive team?
We are looking to speak to successful operations analysts about a number of temporary opportunities with a high profile investment manager in the City Centre of Glasgow. Working across various professional services clients you will be a key player in ensuring that SLA's are met on a consistent basis, meanwhile abiding by the relevant risk and compliance framework as set out by the business.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a professional and conscientious individual preferably with a background in a financial services role
- First-Class communication skills are a must as you will be expected to manage professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Intermediate Excel skills would be preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree educated in a business or financial focused discipline
- Industry relevant qualifications would also be desirable
What does the day to day look like?
- You will respond to any telephone or email enquiries from any clients on a regular basis ensuring that their needs are assisted with urgency
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required standard and that all service deliverables are met
- Assist with the investment servicing front office
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Prepare weekly statistics relevant to your position
Please contact me for more information about this opportunity!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.