Operations Assistant - Glasgow - 11-month FTC - Competitive Salary
Are you an experienced AML / Fraud Administrator or recent risk or investment graduate looking to join a dynamic team who operate internationally?
You enjoy working on large-scale projects and using your accuracy and problem-solving skills.
Are you looking for an opportunity to collaborate on a large project within a new and growing team?
What your key receptibilities will be:
- Review and complete cases to a good standard in line with the agreed project methodology
- Liaise with and provide advice to the business to obtain missing information and ensure accurate client risk assessments
- Identifying high risk factors in cases and assist in determining the appropriate risk rating and level of source of wealth/fund information needed for a case
- Refer cases to the Financial Crime team in line with the project methodology
- Manage own workload effectively and offer pro-active improvement suggestions where appropriate
Are you who we are looking for?
- School leaver or Educated to degree level, 2:1 classification or above.
- Diploma in AML or Financial Crime would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good inter-personal skills, with a determined and proactive approach
- Experience gained in an Anti-money laundering or client due diligence team
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with KYC/AML for wide range of client types, including private individuals, corporates, partnerships, trusts etc
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lorna Rogen at HRC Recruitment or send your CV directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employer.