Operations Assistant – Database and Vetting
£35,000 per annum
Do you have a strong understanding of Suitability and KYC requirements and looking to make that career progressing move?
You have experience dealing with compliance and Anti-money laundering regulations within financial services.
My client is one of the UK largest investment and wealth management companies in the UK and they are looking to add an operation assistant into their settlement operations team to focus on the database and vetting of their current and new clients.
Responsibilities of an operations assistant:
- To perform the daily duties associated with all Database and Vetting functions to ensure ongoing compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), FCA and CASS rules
- You have knowledge of Suitability and KYC requirements
- To ensure on-boarding of new clients within agreed SLA and maintaining accurate data for existing clients
- Interact with Settlement Operations and Investment Front Office representatives to ensure quality client experience
- Assist in all control processes assigned to you in relation to Database & Vetting functions
Skills and Experience required for an operations assistant:
- Settlement operations experience gained within a financial institution
- Demonstrable interest in financial services and in particular investment management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Strong Interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Demonstrate ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lorna Rogen at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland on email@example.com or 07502222041.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer.