Operations Associate - Listed Derivatives - Glasgow - Contract - Highly Competitive Salary/Daily Rate
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Associate to join a leading Investment banking firm in Glasgow city centre. They are offering a highly competitive daily rate for this unique opportunity.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and clients at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages individuals to be accountable and responsible for their own workload and you must be able to effectively manage your own day.
What does the day to day look like?
The role involves daily analysis of break management and Client Money. The team are responsible for a Client Money lock up in excess of $10mm per day and process an average of 550 exceptions per day. This process can see significant fluctuations in volume and manage time-consuming manual calculations and adjustments following amber alerts.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Processing breaks for clients whilst abiding by all regulatory guidelines
- Making manual adjustments where possible
- Compiling reports for management
What do you need for this role?
- 2 years + experience in an investment operations role
- Experience working with listed derivatives or client money
- First-class communication both written and oral and good stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated or Industry relevant qualifications are also desirable
This is a contract role which will pay between £110-£120 per day and will last 12 months
For more information about this position please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8375 or alternatively send your CV directly to apply!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.