Are you an experience Operations Manager? Do you have experience managing several teams? Are you passionate about developing and leading teams?
Position: Operations Manager
Start Date: Immediately (6-month FTC)
Salary: Up to £45000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm but can be flexible with hours
Are you who we are looking for?
- Operations Manager experience
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation skills
What does the day look like?
- Contributing, as a member of the senior management team, to the development of strategic plans, direction and decision making
- Collaborate and engage with key business partners and internal stakeholders to jointly develop and implement a customer service charter and objectives that meet the organisations business needs
- Benchmark existing customer service levels and develop programmes of work to demonstrate the customer experience, the customer journey and evidence improvements.
- Delivery of administration support services which are flexible and can respond to competing demands
- Engaging pro-actively on all strategic matters with key stakeholders
This role is a 6-month FTC and will be starting in January but will be interviewing before Christmas. Please apply below or call Jade @ the Glasgow office if you are interested.