Oversights Analyst (Complaints & Customer Services)
Glasgow – Financial Services - £25,000
You have experience in handling Complaints within the Financial Sector coupled with Quality & Assurance.
You have a positive mindset with strong analytical skills. Sound like you?
Great. We are looking to speak to confident and adaptable professionals keen to step in to a new role that they can completely make their own!
What does the day to day look like?
- Uphold the existing QA framework within the Customer Service & Complaints departments
- Identify continuous improvements to maintain high performance standards
- Ensure departments adhere to all internal processes and regulatory responsibilities
- Monitor and review inbound and outbound calls, emails and written communication
- Provide documented feedback to the heads of departments
- Review open and resolved complaints
- Support teams with training and development needs to enhance team members skills
- Use operational tools and MI to identify areas for improvement
You will have knowledge of DISP, TCF Principles and GDPR regulations and be the type of person that will ensure these are followed religiously.
Sound like you?
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Karen Keenan email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.