Do you have strong PA experience? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you available immediately?
Position: PA to head of school
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Length: temporary to permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have strong PA experience
- You ideally have HR or Recruitment experience
- You have experience of working within higher education
- Solid communication skills
- You have experience of coordinating diaries and travel
- You work well with colleagues and external customers
What does the day look like?
- Provide key administrative and secretarial support to the Head of School and acting as their representative with both internal and external contacts.
- Proactive management of the Head of School’s diary, ensuring internal and external appointments are well planned and the Head of School’s time is managed effectively
- Organise travel for the Head of School, liaising as necessary with travel agents, internal colleagues and external institutions/companies
- To provide administrative support to the Human Resource function within the School, liaising closely with the HR Department
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get your foo in the door with a brilliant organisation. The role is temporary to begin with but could go permanent for the right candidate.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such