Do you have experience in Paraplanning and would like to join a vastly experienced team as part of a Chartered independent planning and advisory service providing bespoke advice rather than selling products? This opportunity is for someone who is hungry for progression and eager to enhance and build their skills.
Join a highly reputable, credible and respected organisation who are technology and service driven, and who have an established client base in a range of sectors. You will focus your work in a range of areas including retirement planning for individuals, estate and succession planning, cashflow modelling and scenario analysis as well as financial planning for businesses.
- Previous experience in a paraplanning capacity.
- Level 4 Diploma with intention to progress towards Chartered Financial Planner status.
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of all financial planning areas.
- Numerical competency and good quality IT skills
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about learning and developing your career
- You will be joining an ambitious, professional and friendly office, where you will be writing high quality suitability reports for high net worth clients, and providing a bespoke Wealth Management service.
- Drafting financial planning reports and letters on specific planning areas, providing recommendations .
- Investigative technical work.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and the rest of the team.
- Attending client meetings.
If you are seeking progression and the opportunity for future growth, this is fantastic opportunity to join a very established and highly regarded organisation with offices in the heart of Edinburgh. Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment to discuss the details in full, and please apply with your CV.