Are you an experienced Paraplanner? Would you like to work alongside accredited Industry specialists and progress your career with one of the UK’s leading Chartered Accountants and Business Advisory Firms in Scotland providing advice to Scotland’s thriving FS sector?
Do you want to work with an elite financial services team who oversee a client base of over the UK’s top 20 accountancy firms?
The Corporate Finance and Financial Services arm of this firm enjoy an outstanding reputation, internationally, and are widely recognised for high levels of quality service and calibre of work.
This new opening will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of regulatory advice from conduct and compliance through to enforcement and remediation.
As a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing suitability reports in line with our recommendations
- Liaising with client support team, to ensure recommendations are correctly implemented
- To review and maintain technical templates ensuring compliance with reporting requirements
- Drafting client recommendation letters, reports, post-review suitability letters and provide technical support to Wealth Managers. Recommendations will vary in complexity depending on client circumstances but will include investment, protection, pension and retirement planning, IHT and succession planning, tax matters and business financial planning matters
- Managing your own workflow and wealth manager and client expectations
- Carrying out research and analysis to formulate appropriate recommendations
As one of the most progressive firms on the market, you’ll be a part of its growing success with exceptional salary structure and a generous holiday allowance.
- Must have experience in processing new business and servicing existing business
- You must have a passion and interest in Financial Services, particularly Paraplanning
- Have a positive and proactive attitude, a can-do outlook and you are a real team player
- Must have experience in a Paraplanning capacity (3-4 years’ relevant work experience)
- Must have a minimum 2:1 University classification in a relevant field
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, or appropriate level 4 qualification
This a great opportunity to join a successful team with a firm who is known as an employer of choice. To discuss the full details in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact me, Robert Smith at HRC Recruitment, Edinburgh on 0131 357 5333.