An exciting Paraplanner role has become available at one of Scotland’s leading IFA firms.
Are you wanting to broaden your horizons in the Finance industry with an award winning IFA firm?
Are you a fully qualified Paraplanner who wants to use their skills in a new environment?
The role will primarily assist the financial planning team and private client managers in all aspects of financial planning/wealth management advice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner looking for a new challenge.
You will be accountable for:
• Managing your own workload and wealth manager and meeting and exceeding client expectations
• Carrying out research and analysis to formulate appropriate recommendations
• Liaising with investment managers as required to formulate suitable recommendations
• Obtaining illustrations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
• Are committed to a career in financial services with a minimum of two years’ experience in a Paraplanning capacity
• Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, or appropriate level 4 qualification
• Articulate and accurate with excellent attention to detail and client focus
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Well organised, methodical and able to prioritise workload
This opportunity is one that cannot be ignored. Offering a competitive salary; you will also be working alongside Industry leaders and joining one of the most respected and progressive firms on the market.
To learn more about this vacancy, call me, Robert Smith on 0131 357 5333 to talk in full confidence