PART TIME CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL –EDINBURGH – PART TIME (Flexible), PERMANENT
Due to the continued growth of business, I require a professional, enthusiastic and experienced Paralegal to join my client in Edinburgh.
You will be joining a small friendly team of experts who all share the same passion for client care.
Previous experience and knowledge of conveyancing work within the Scottish Legal system is essential
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Developing relationships with clients and having contact with them via telephone, email and face-to-face
• Responsibility for your own caseload from start to completion.
• Effective file management (including taking instructions, updating and amending files and ensuring
settlements are monitored and prepared accordingly)
Duties will include the following:
• Previous experience within a Legal Executive or Paralegal role
• A paralegal certificate in commercial or residential conveyancing is desirable, however, it is not an
• Impeccable verbal and written communication and ability to effectively liaise with clients, colleagues and
external legal professionals
• Proficiency in all Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Methodical and organised approach with careful attention to detail
• Track record of working to tight deadlines and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving team environment
• Strong initiative with natural problem-solving ability
• Experience in Case Management systems is desirable but not essential
Salary is negotiable depending upon the level of experience.
My client can be very flexible in terms of hours and can offer either 3 full days or 5 mornings or afternoons.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact me directly on 0131 357 5333 or apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org