Are you studying a Finance related degree at the moment?
Are you looking for a relevant part time role to compliment your studies?
Do you want to work for a business with great development opportunities, a fantastic benefits package, and a supportive working environment?
One of the UK’s leading motor finance providers is looking to hire a Credit Decision Analyst into the team on a permanent basis. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual with a passion for Financial Services?
What does the day to day look like?
- Evaluation of motor finance proposals, within mandate levels, utilising the appropriate credit reference data
- Make underwriting recommendations to higher mandate holders where mandate level is exceeded
- Ensure all referred proposals have relevant procedural check, both system and manual as necessary e.g. Credit Reference Bureau, Glasses Guide, CIFAS with relevant notes/conditions of sanction recorded within the proposal
- Meet all necessary SLA’S
- Always provide internal and external customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner in order to maintain and develop business relationships
- Remain vigilant to suspicions or evidence of fraud or anti-money laundering activities, ensuring immediate notification to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for evaluation
What do you need?
- Studying a Finance related subject
- Awareness and understanding of prevailing regulatory and compliance requirements, to include, the Consumer Credit Act (CCA), the Consumer Credit Directive (CCD), DPA and TCF
- The ability to interpret both personal and business credit reference report
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Planning and organising skills
This is a part time position working 14 - 21 hours per week. Flexibility is required for weekends and evening work.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Gemma O'Brien at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an employment agency.