Position: Part Time Legal Secretary (Litigation)
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Do you have a solid background in Legal Secretarial support? Do you have experience in Litigation? Do you want to work in a friendly and successful environment? If your preference to be working part time hours? This could be the role for you.
We are currently working with a leading litigation firm to secure a Part Time Legal Secretary. The role will be based over 3 days between Monday and Friday.
What will an average day look like?
- Providing comprehensive typing support – both digital dictation and audio typing
- Dealing with correspondence, reports and briefs
- Liaising with clients and 3rd parties
- Providing administration support as required.
Is this the role for you?
- You will specifically be looking to commit to part time hours
- You will have solid typing / digital dictation skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills as a must
- You will be a team player and able to handle a busy workload.
Interested? To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Jackie MacGregor via the ‘Apply now’ button asap.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.