Position: Part Time Legal Secretary
Salary: Circa £12,000 - £12,500 pro rata, equiv. circa £21,500 per annum
(depending on experience)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Do you have a track record of working in a professional legal environment? Are you looking to commit to part time hours? If you want to work with a small, friendly and successful team – this could be the role for you.
Providing efficient and effective legal secretarial and general administrative support to Partners and Fee Earner, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing full legal secretarial support
- Digital dictation and audio typing
- Dealing with front of house duties
- Answering calls at reception
- Meeting, greeting and liaising with clients
- Greeting visitors / clients at meetings
- Dealing with incoming post / mail etc.
- Maintaining the CRM systems
- Producing reports
- Any other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have solid commercial legal secretarial based experience. Knowledge of Commercial or Corporate experience would be a distinct advantage. You must have a fast & accurate typing speed, excellent communication skills and a flexible, pro-active attitude.
Ideally our client is looking for someone who can commit to 3 to 4 full days per week, 9am – 5pm.
Interested? Send your CV asap to be considered for the role.