Position: Part Time Receptionist (Afternoons)
Salary: Dependent on Experience, roughly £10ph - £12.50ph
Does the idea of supporting in prestigious Legal firm in Edinburgh within a busy front of house role, and join colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with experienced Receptionists to discuss joining, om a part time basis, a successful Legal Firm in Edinburgh. Working on their busy front of house desk you will join their corporate and professional team.
You will be working Monday to Friday over 5 afternoons, from 12.45pm to 4.45pm, 25 hours per week.
- Supporting on Reception and Front of House staff
- Meeting and greeting clients / visitors to the office
- Answering incoming calls and directing the to the relevant department
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted
- Ensuring front of house is presentable
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Dealing with taxis and couriers etc
- Confirming lunches
- Preparing monthly reports as expected
To be successful for this role you will be excellently presented, confident and you will have first class communication skills. You must have solid Reception based experience gained in a professional environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send your CV.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.