Part Time Receptionist – within a Highly reputable Scottish Legal Firm – Arbroath
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- welcoming clients and visitors
- ensure the smooth running of the front-of-house area
- making sure it is tidy and professional
- manage meeting room diaries
- organisation of meeting room catering and equipment
You will have worked in a similar, legal or professional services environment. Have an excellent telephone and customer service skills, enjoy working as part of a busy team, and be committed to building good relationships with clients and colleagues. You must be confident working in fast paced, client-facing environment and have strong communication skills necessary to work in a multi-location team.
It is important to us that you are willing to provide holiday reception cover in other offices if required.
Hours; Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5.30pm – 22.5 hours per week.