Position: Patent / Trademarks Assistant
Salary: circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have a proven track record in an intellectual property background? Have you worked in a formalities environment? We would be very keen to speak to you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced industry expert to join a market leading established team. As Patent / Trademarks Assistant you will have a proven track record in this type of role and ideally be well versed in Formalities.
Providing a high quality and comprehensive Patent Formalities service for the team, this is an important and time critical role.
As Patent / Trademarks Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support
- Ensuring patent and patent application deadlines are adhered to with total accuracy
- Ensuring fee requirements are correct and met on each application
- Maintenance and renewal of patents for the Renewals Department
- Preparing and executing all legal documentation required to support filing of patents
- Arranging of filing for documentation
- Maintaining computerized recording systems
- Tracking status of cases, maintaining a strict daily diary system
- Liaising partners and associates as required
- Producing correspondence and communications
- Any other support duties as required.
Previous experience of Patents / Trademarks and Formalities is essential for this role. You will have a proven track record in working to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate the importance of attention to detail. You must be a strong communicator and be able to influence partners in the formalities process.
Candidates without Patent / Trademarks and Formalities experience will not be considered for this role.
Please send your CV to be considered for this opportunity asap.