Payroll Administrator, Glasgow £22-25K
Do you enjoy the responsibility of working on your own portfolio of clients and being able to take the lead with your client base?
Are you interested and intrigued by working with clients from a variety of industries and markets?
Joining an enthusiastic, social and hard-working bureau team, at a leading chartered accountants and business service provider, you will be assigned a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for large volume payrolls with a variety of end to end requirements.
What will the day to day look like?
- Completing all payroll jobs including four-weekly, monthly, annual and bi-annual payroll.
- Processing year-end payrolls including P35’s.
-Completing all administration to a high standard and promptly.
-Handling client queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success.
- Providing training to clients on all aspects of PAYE.
- Updating SAGE system with relevant information.
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met.
Are you who we are looking for?
-You must have experience dealing with multiple different payrolls alongside maternity; sick pay; deductions and auto-enrollment procedures
-Be confident handling high volume payrolls and managing multiple different deadlines
-Have up to date knowledge on payroll legislation
-Be comfortable managing your own payroll assignments and taking the lead on your own client base
- Possess excellent attention to detail and work confidently under pressure
- Ideally, have SAGE experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such