Payroll Administrator, Glasgow Salary DOE
Do you have a desire to work for a first-class service provider in the heart of Glasgow city centre?
Are you interested and intrigued by working with clients from a variety of industries and markets?
Joining an enthusiastic, social and hard-working team, at a leading chartered accountants and business service provider. You will be responsible for large volume payrolls with a variety of end to end requirements.
What will the day to day look like?
- Assist with payroll processing including weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly payroll.
- Year-end processing and management of client data received
-Completing all administration to a high standard including RTI
-Handling client queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
- Calculating PAYE and NIC.
- Supporting with pension auto-enrolment
- Processing statutory payments including SSP, SMP and SSP
Are you who we are looking for?
-You must have experience dealing with multiple different payrolls alongside maternity; sick pay; deductions and auto-enrolment procedures
-Be confident handling high volume payrolls and managing multiple different deadlines
-Have up to date knowledge on payroll legislation
-Be comfortable managing your own payroll assignments and taking the lead on client communications
- Possess excellent attention to detail and work confidently under pressure
- Ideally, have STAR experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such