Payroll Administrator, Edinburgh, Temp, Salary DOE
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator interested in a temporary opportunity, within a large organisation, which will give you unique exposure to process improvement and payroll testing?
We are looking to speak with experienced payroll professionals interested in a long-term temporary opportunity with an organisation who are going through a period of new system implementation.
This opportunity affords flexitime working and will initially, be fully supported and equipped for home working, until such time as the role resumes in the organisation’s offices.
What will the day to day look like?
- Full end to end monthly payroll processing
- Preparing expenses payments
- Helping with the calculation and submission of monthly and tax year-end PAYE and deductions to HMRC
- Assisting with process improvement and payroll testing
- Dealing confidently and positively with payroll, expenses, and tax-related queries
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced in payroll administration and have strong technical knowledge
- Have experience adhering to strict deadlines and compliance
- Be a strong communicator and be able to liaise directly with third parties and HMRC
- Have a natural ability to spot process improvements and ways to strengthen payroll services
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such