Payroll Administrator, Stirling, £23-£25K
Are you looking for a new, challenging opportunity with one of Scotland’s leading employers in one of Scotland's most successful sectors?
Do you understand the importance of embracing technology and working collaboratively to ensure everyone gets paid correctly and on time?
Do you want to join a dynamic and supportive team where you will gain further exposure and experience working within one of the organisation’s busiest functions?
What will the day to day look like?
- Full end to end processing of monthly in-house payroll
- Completing all administration to a high standard and promptly
- Handling queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
- Updating internal systems with relevant information
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met
Are you who we are looking for?
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of payroll legislation, tax and NI
- Possess excellent attention to detail and work confidently under pressure
- Experienced using payroll systems and Excel
Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.